While you’re planning your vacation at a luxury villa in Bali, you might want to just check out some of the amazing things to see and do there. Here’s a few images we’ve rounded up from odd corners of the web:
- A hanging swimming pool in Ubud. We don’t even know how to explain it. It seems to defy physical laws.
- A Balinese wedding chapel. Where do they get these architects?
- Terraced rice paddies. There’s miles of these around the central Bali area.
- A scene from a vacation villa. This is in Uluwatu. Again, an amazing feat of innovative architecture and beautiful scenery.
- Yet another ocean-side villa. Seriously, how is architecture like this even possible?
- Suluban beach in Uluwatu. Did anybody say they like exploring tidepools?
- A dramatic seaside cliff. This is just west of Benoa.